Competing Q Reconstructions

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
DCHindley

Competing Q Reconstructions

Post by DCHindley »

I was composing a reply to a Reddit post and wanted to give example comparative tables, so I saved three MS Excel spreadsheets as PDFs, and will post here so they can be accessed. Reddit doesn't seem to support tables.

Since this board has lost the ability to attach multiple files to a post, I will list the others in succeeding posts <be still my heart>.
DCHindley

Re: Competing Q Reconstructions

Post by DCHindley »

File #2

One more coming ...
DCHindley

Post by DCHindley »

File #3
Attachments
(Hindley, David C) Mack vs Kloppenborg on Q (2012-11-16).pdf
(96.14 KiB) Downloaded 274 times
Ben C. Smith

Post by Ben C. Smith »

Useful as always, David!
ΤΙ ΕΣΤΙΝ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

DCHindley,

You should create a folder on google drive and upload them there. Then make the file read only for anyone with the link (if not PDF, say Word or XLS)

Then all you have to do is provide a link. People can see it without downloading. It's much more convenient, especially when you are using a mobile device.
“’That was excellently observed’, say I, when I read a passage in an author, where his opinion agrees with mine. When we differ, there I pronounce him to be mistaken.” - Jonathan Swift
DCHindley

Post by DCHindley »

Stuart wrote: Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:23 pm DCHindley,

You should create a folder on google drive and upload them there. Then make the file read only for anyone with the link (if not PDF, say Word or XLS)

Then all you have to do is provide a link. People can see it without downloading. It's much more convenient, especially when you are using a mobile device.
I'll have to take a look, Stuart.

Thanks for that.