JSTOR articles.

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Ben C. Smith

JSTOR articles.

Post by Ben C. Smith »

A couple of days ago I noticed that the number of free articles I was allowed to read (without subscribing to the particular journal the article was in) had jumped up from 6 to 100. Today I received the following email from JSTOR:

While the JSTOR team is working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are supporting libraries and researchers worldwide to connect with important scholarship.

To help researchers who can't get to a physical library for their work, we have raised the limit of our free read-online access from 6 to 100 articles per month through June 30, 2020.

So, if you have an account and want to binge as many articles online as possible, now is your chance. Just FYI.
ΤΙ ΕΣΤΙΝ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ
Secret Alias

Re: JSTOR articles.

Post by Secret Alias »

Excellent. Although who needs JSTOR when we have 365 day access to the mind of Giuseppe.
“Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote
Jax

Post by Jax »

I'm saving him like a roll of bog paper for later in case of emergency. :D

Thanks for the heads up on jstor Ben!
perseusomega9

Post by perseusomega9 »

Thanks Agent Smith
The metric to judge if one is a good exegete: the way he/she deals with Barabbas.

Who disagrees with me on this precise point is by definition an idiot.
-Giuseppe