Here is why God choose Israel only

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
soberxp

Here is why God choose Israel only

Post by soberxp »

I may be crazy, but please don't laugh at me

Genesis
Chapter 3
19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.
Above:The Adam
Above:The Eve
Above:Male organs
Above:
Why did God choose Israel only?
Maybe many brothers and sisters have been confused
Brothers and sisters, God created life, and God chose Israel to express the meaning of life.
Because Israel's position on the map is a woman's womb, which means that God chose Israel to give birth to life
Through the Spirit,
A child born to a Virgin Mary
The birth of Jesus Christ
What we have done by our hands,
It's like growing up in a mother's womb.
The womb is like the head of a lamb
Be like a child in heaven.
Amen
brother from China
Last edited by soberxp on Mon Jul 13, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Secret Alias

Re: Here is why did God choose Israel only

Post by Secret Alias »

if you find genitals on the continent of Africa let me know if it is bigger than the one you found on Europe. That's the only way your theory will gain widespread acceptance.
“Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote
soberxp

Post by soberxp »

Secret Alias wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:15 pm if you find genitals on the continent of Africa let me know if it is bigger than the one you found on Europe. That's the only way your theory will gain widespread acceptance.
are you kidding me :tomato:
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

Secret Alias wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 2:15 pm if you find genitals on the continent of Africa let me know if it is bigger than the one you found on Europe. That's the only way your theory will gain widespread acceptance.
:lol: :cheers:

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
“’That was excellently observed’, say I, when I read a passage in an author, where his opinion agrees with mine. When we differ, there I pronounce him to be mistaken.” - Jonathan Swift