Looking for an Editor/Someone to Correct a Manuscript

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Secret Alias

Looking for an Editor/Someone to Correct a Manuscript

Post by Secret Alias »

I think I might be publishing a book which is based on a thread - or in fact many threads - I've written here. I've written it for a general audience which is trickier than you might think. So much of scholarship is written for an audience of like 6 people. When writing for everybody you always have to ask yourself - why does any of this matter? Who cares? In any event, as I have very little shame I am looking to pay someone to go through and improve my manuscript and look for factual errors. I think the overall thesis is quite interesting. I know I am interesting. I am just not a very good writer. My writing style is at best a mix between mathematics, Dr Seuss and an angry mental patient. You can PM if anyone is interested. I don't want too many copies of this to circulate so be patient with my response.
“Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote