The evidence that the separationism is the secret of the Earliest Gospel

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Giuseppe

The evidence that the separationism is the secret of the Earliest Gospel

Post by Giuseppe »

I have too much pride for the following post, that represents the better of the my personal research in the question, hence a new thread to point out it:
Giuseppe wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:18 am I am sure that if Ben, Ulan or Stuart or Secret Alias are really smart people :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :cheers: , then they can only recognize that there is “something of true” in what follows:

Luke 22what the sinedrites believewhat Marcion means
At daybreak the council of the elders of the people, both the chief priests and the teachers of the law, met together, and Jesus was led before them. 67 “If you are the Messiah,” they said, “tell us.”
Jesus answered, “If I tell you, you will not believe me, 68 and if I asked you, you would not answer.
the sinedrites have only to hear. the evangelist is fixing the rules of the game: the sinedrites have not believe the Christ, but they have to believe to the man Jesus.
69 But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.”
the sinedrites believe that the impostor named Jesus is proclaiming the fugue, in that precise moment, of himself, the man Jesus. the divine Christ (the celestial/allegorical “Son of Man”) is abandoning in that precise moment the mere son of man Jesus, to go from his Father in Heaven.
They all asked, “Are you then the Son of God?”
the sinedrites believe that now Jesus is going to reveal his identity, if really he claims that he (the man Jesus) is going to heaven.the sinedrites don't know that the allegorical “Son of Man”, i.e. the divine Christ, is gone to heaven, and not the mere man Jesus.
He replied, “You say that I am.”
the sinedrites now have to believe what the man Jesus says about him, since they are condemned only to not believe what the divine Christ (not the man Jesus) says them, and who is talking now is the man Jesus, not the divine Christ. really, before the sinedrites there is only a mere man abandoned to himself, Jesus, who can only confirm what the sinedrites already have decided about him.
71 Then they said, “Why do we need any more testimony? We have heard it from his own lips.”
The “his own lips” are the lips of a mere man Jesus who is been just abandoned by the divine Christ (the allegorical “Son of Man”), hence it is expected that the sinedrites believe entirely to whoever is not the divine Christ. note that if the divine Christ had answered them, then :
“If I tell you, you will not believe me, 68 and if I asked you, you would not answer”

Hence the fact that now the sinedrites believe to what is heard “from his own lips” is the mathematical proof that the man before them is not more the divine Christ.

Nihil enim in speciem fallacius est quam prava religio. -Liv. xxxix. 16.