let me post it here,cuz many people here,sorry

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
soberxp

let me post it here,cuz many people here,sorry

Post by soberxp »

hello everybody i'm chinese live in china ,from Xi'an (capital of Shanxi Province); Sian

I don't want to be banned from this forum

so Let me start thinking about my thoughts ,This began on October 10th 2008,The greatest moments of life,I really saw Jesus ,just as a priest who once told me :"u never know how big is him." now, i understand :"he is so big , i never know before,his love is so big. " And I learned about mysteries I never knew before。Almighty god。
I felt depressed that day and walked onto the balcony, which was cloudy morning, overcast and looks dark。I saw clouds like Chinese dragon, moving its body and watching me as said :" you little guy " when it's moving the sun is the one eye.Stare at me. time is AM 12:00
(I admit that sometimes I read Bible sometimes,I thought reading Bible Learning truth or philosophy,before October 10th 2008,But I don't have a clear idea of God in my mind,Just think Jesus is the greatest man in the world,Because of a movie.The Passion of the Christ,An English teacher introduced to me ,and he told me :"u must read the book" ,but he didn't give a bible to me,LOL.maybe i'm chinese can't read very well english book kjv. just kidding. I think he love this book, so he only have one in china ,never mind , He's an American from Texas.I don't think he knows where to buy in China at that time 1999 or 2000,Can't remember specific years)

Let's get back to the point,I want to describe my experiences as much as possible. i was not too amazing when I watching the sun the eye or the clouds or the Chinese dragon , i'm a Gifted artist when i'm 6 years old ,my father is Art teacher also a carpenter,my mom is english teacher,but i'm still not good at english . People often says what clouds might looks like , but i know what i saw,i'm Gifted artist,it's not just looks like,i know which is which.

Then clouds came back to normal,I walked back to my room calmly,and thought "Shall I go out again? " I started wondering what I saw just curiosity。I go back to the balcony .and watch the sky and cloud , He showed up again in the form of Chinese dragon. I started thinking about taking pictures of my Motorola phone。Just as I was ready to take pictures,I saw him who beginning to feel angry,the color turned to red blood, I said clouds turned blood, then disappeared immediately , disappeared .I was scared, feeling as i just killled him.

looking into the sky,heavy clouds and low down to surface ,lights looks dark,Suddenly clouds opened a hole in the sky .Bigger and bigger ,Perfect circle ,could see the sky very blue....There is a cloud of point at the center ,Bigger and bigger ,A huge white cross/crucifix appeared before me,
Then Jesus appeared before the cross; his gorgeous clothes were nothing like this world,but i didn't see the face ,the face is blue sky , Posture is like Jesus Brazilian at Brazil,I'd rather repeat it again,his gorgeous clothes were nothing like this world,Clothes hung over the feet,Sleeve design is perfect,Hairstyles are consistent with what we think 。saints slowly appeared on his left side of Jesus ,Smaller than Jesus,Angel and two wings ,The number is about 12 to 30 ,Confused with men or women , feels like one flesh.
(Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother,and shall cleave unto his wife:and they shall be one flesh.)

other vision ,I saw in the sky, Pyramid,Greek Athena ,old chinese firearms,etc。。。。。 It's all shows with the form of clouds as movie,I don't think it means anything. I think it's just describing long history.

I saw a Naked girl ,Slowly emerge in front of me,Greek hairstyle,Very beautiful,She has a beautiful [fine] profile.; She is fine in profile. the view of profile,hard to tell. I saw her slowly swelling stomach,Don't know why I was slightly uncontrollable kneeling down .

when all these finished,Time has reached to 3-5 p.m.I just feel a few minutes 。

I can't givr u a pic or video to Prove these, I even want to make a CG by myself to say :"look, i have proof ",but broken PC i got. maybe it's the law NO.1""

nomatter what u Believe me or not , I'm in peace as Muslim pilgrimage, the prower of god.
Secret Alias

Re: let me post it here,cuz many people here,sorry

Post by Secret Alias »

Wow.
“Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote
perseusomega9

Post by perseusomega9 »

I vote this thread stays.
The metric to judge if one is a good exegete: the way he/she deals with Barabbas.

Who disagrees with me on this precise point is by definition an idiot.
-Giuseppe
Jax

Post by Jax »

perseusomega9 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:25 am I vote this thread stays.
Oh, totally. :thumbup:
soberxp

Post by soberxp »

Mark
13:26
"At that time men will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory.

13:27
And he will send his angels and gather his elect from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of the heavens.

13:28
"Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.

13:29
Even so, when you see these things happening, you know that it is near, right at the door.

13:30
I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.

13:31
Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away.

13:32
"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

13:33
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
soberxp

Post by soberxp »

oh ,Forgot to say,i have a fig tree on my balcony at October 10th 2008. and I have Some myopia , but When I saw miracles, I didn't have any myopia problem,only When I saw the miracles.but now i still have myopia problem. i don't know why, but i know god can heal my miracles.

so any question or discussion ?
Secret Alias

Post by Secret Alias »

I agree
“Finally, from so little sleeping and so much reading, his brain dried up and he went completely out of his mind.”
― Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote
Ben C. Smith

Post by Ben C. Smith »

soberxp wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:15 ami don't know why, but i know god can heal my miracles.
"God can heal my miracles." I find this profession of faith oddly profound.
ΤΙ ΕΣΤΙΝ ΑΛΗΘΕΙΑ
Paul the Uncertain

Post by Paul the Uncertain »

Oops, wrong button
soberxp

Post by soberxp »

Ben C. Smith wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 8:25 am
soberxp wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:15 ami don't know why, but i know god can heal my miracles.
"God can heal my miracles." I find this profession of faith oddly profound.
sorry,God can heal my myopia。。。。Only when I saw miracles my myopia was healed for a moment,it feels like telescope。 :scratch: