Merger Of ErrancyWiki With Messianic Apologetic

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
JoeWallack

Merger Of ErrancyWiki With Messianic Apologetic

Post by JoeWallack »

A few weeks ago I saw Mel Gibson's Jesus' movie (forgot the name), re-read The Dolorous Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ and meditated on the traditional moral authority of the Church (especially its handling of male children). For the first time I understood how a mythical story of Jesus suffering for a few hours on a stake thousands of years ago explained the reason for the historical fact of most of my innocent relatives being tortured and murdered over a 5 year period by Nazis from a Christian country in modern times.

My good friend, Rabbi Singer, head of Outreach Judaism, had the exact same experience so we began to study JP Holding's website, Tektonics.org, together while periodically rereading Isaiah Chapter 53 (but only the KJV version) and Adam's Gospel Sources posts here in light of the new information which this website provided us and avoiding all articles by Dr. Richard Carrier and Neal Godfree (except for the 22 years he belonged to the Worldwide Church of God and believed in British Israelism which explains why it makes sense to him that self-hating Jew Gilad Atzmon who now claims to be and love everything Palestinian and hate and despise everything traditional colonial British moved from Palestine to London and instead of Jesus is ironically the Jewish Messiah that Jews have been waiting for their entire existence as he, unlike Hitler, will be able to solve "The Jewish Problem" by convincing all Israelis, Zionists, supporters of Israel, conscious supporters of supporters of Israel and unconscious supporters of supporters of Israel and also (deep breath) Jewish haters of Israel/Zionists/supporters of Israel/supporters of supporters of Israel/conscious supporters of supporters of Israel and unconscious supporters of supporters of Israel as well as Jews who have mixed feelings and Jews who have no opinions and Methodists! to give up being Jewish thereby solving "The Jewish Problem" and making the world a safe and so much better place by increasing the percentage of Christians/Muslims in it by -0- (rounding to the nearest decimation)). It wasn't long before we found the truth that we were looking for, that if you start with the conclusion that Jesus Christ was the prophesied Jewish Messiah according to the Tanakh, than you will conclude that Jesus Christ was the prophesied Jewish Messiah according to the Tanakh. Hallelujah Amen.

Effective immediately ErrancyWiki will be closed and then merged with Messianic Apologetic as an evangelistic tool.

In Hymn, Joseph Elizabeth Wallack

Messianic Apologetic