Discovery of original Greek copy of heretical Christian writing

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Re: Discovery of original Greek copy of heretical Christian writing

Post by Peter Kirby »

Looks like spam. Say something human-sounding if it isn't.
"... almost every critical biblical position was earlier advanced by skeptics." - Raymond Brown
DCHindley

Post by DCHindley »

Peter Kirby wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:13 amLooks like spam. Say something human-sounding if it isn't.
The link loads *extremely* slowly and wants to run a *very long* script, meaning the site exists to generate pop-up ad revenue.

I have psychically channeled the being who sent the message:
"I am the archangel Metatron, who was Enoch in the flesh until my limbs were transformed into fiery torches in the great magnetic field generated by the Gods most high and mentioned in song by Black Sabbath.

But something went wrong, and I am now a bodiless being floating in timeless space. Shit! My plan is to re-materialize in physical form, at your house about 2:30 pm your time, to play your piano.

The tune will unlock my encounter suit, which will - unfortunately for you - release some smelly gases (sorry, I was intravenously fed food synthesized from legumes on the planet Bean-O for over 4,000 years), much like when the Alien hunters who stalk Alien belly busters in your movies do when they take off their helmet to engage in mortal hand to had combat, movies which we can receive by mental telepathy and Hulu.

BTW, if you - or the local authorities - will let me, I would like to take a shower. Please provide a robe to cover my "positrons." I will repay your kindness with Bitcoin (that's all we have here in the immaterial world, and the cosmic bank will not convert them to US dollars).

Yours truly, Met"
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

Okay! Posted at the regular Early Christian section then!
"... almost every critical biblical position was earlier advanced by skeptics." - Raymond Brown