Proof that Origen's Writings Were Altered by Someone Before Rufinus (Probably Eusebius)

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Secret Alias

Proof that Origen's Writings Were Altered by Someone Before Rufinus (Probably Eusebius)

Post by Secret Alias »

I am not a big conspiracy theorist. Sometimes there are conspiracies. Most of the time there's just stupidity. I rented a 5 bedroom AirB&B in Brooklyn for a group of workers and the address on the site was different than the actual address they ended up at. Between finding out about the change of address I had a UPS package which listed the old address. The idiots in the apartment said the package wasn't there. I paid for an Uber to get them to the wrong address which was a construction site. In the end, the package was there. No conspiracy. I do think however I found the passage in the Commentary of John which might prove it. I am really busy at work with three groups in three AirB&B. But I will put it out little by little.