2nd Ed. of the English Trans of Matthias Klinghardt's Reconstruction of the Marcionite Gospel

Discussion about the New Testament, apocrypha, gnostics, church fathers, Christian origins, historical Jesus or otherwise, etc.
Secret Alias

Re: 2nd Ed. of the English Trans of Matthias Klinghardt's Reconstruction of the Marcionite Gospel

Post by Secret Alias »

Where did u get the price?
Stuart

Re: 2nd Ed. of the English Trans of Matthias Klinghardt's Reconstruction of the Marcionite Gospel

Post by Stuart »

Just random grocery stores in Munich (Edeka or Rewe?) where I bought a couple bottles to bring home for my brother about 4 years ago. It was definitely well under 2 Euros, just throw away money. My wife took pictures of stores because some wine and beer cost about the same as water. Germany is definitely the most affordable place to live of everywhere we tooled around in Europe over the years. But my wife much more prefers water cities, so more likely we'll buy a place in the Netherlands than the Rheinland as a vacation home (freaking cheap there ... we were checking the real estate).