The Three Wise Men

Discuss the world of the Greeks, Romans, Babylonians, and Egyptians.
Robert Baird

The Three Wise Men

Post by Robert Baird »

The Three Wise Men

Bucephalus was a smart horse and the importance of the horse to the Kelts is very evident in many of the burial kurgans or tumuli. I liked the story of this horse when I read about Alexander as a pre-teen.

I think Aristotle received a Bardic peryllat education just as Pythagoras did not long before his time. However, it is said that he was a person who went along with the Greek program against women so I could be wrong. Like Thales we find Pythagoras had a Phoenician parent.

The practice of making a ship's company, military, commercial enterprise, or even missionary effort into a hodgepodge of 'brothers' from all manner of ethnic groups made communication difficult. Yet, the songs of various people would find group enjoyment and build togetherness. In cases where the separate genders were involved this also made for a mingling the egalitarian Kelts encouraged. The more sinister aspects of this policy may have developed in later times. The secret projects and trading enterprises including drug manufacture and the potions passed off as helpful, needed to be done so that the 'bosses' or elite who made the lions share of the profit didn't have to worry about anyone getting all the knowledge. That might put common people in a position to make challenges, to the control of the elite. It also made it so that the powers that be could cut one or more persons out of their just rewards and have less compunction or concern about a backlash. For example the man who changed his name to Juan de Fuca and whose name is associated with the Pacific Northwest, was a Greek sailor named Apostolonos Valerianos and the Spanish Government never paid him for his efforts.

When Did Education Become A Tool of Deceit?

Insular is the English language in its formative stages which was developed in Ireland according to the unbiased research of University of Colorado Professor of Library Sciences J. D. A. Ogilvy's Books Known to the English. Uncial is the script used in writing Bibles and other dogma in early Christian times while Ireland seems to have been used or part of the deal with Rome; in return for not being attacked as viciously as they would have been. I have seen some other scholars mention this deal, but how can it be proven?

The Kelts (Phoenicians) were very interested in helping heal the people of their community. They taught wholistics and herbal remedies and tried to make people into informed consumers of all knowledge. They had the first hospitals, but most importantly they had the best university or educational system including scientific research. The incorporation of knowledge into the languages and alphabets included the harmonics we now are beginning to understand as a result of quantum physics. People had a real spiritual education just through the rhythm and voice of their everyday sharing through talking and singing. Beyond that they were encouraged and enabled as a complete society.

The Greeks and others were making it illegal and worse for women to get an education. They felt women were dangerous and should be guarded against due to their superior intuition (through training this need not be a gender advantage). It wasn't until the 20th Century that anything close to a fair and liberal education system for all people was instituted and by that time the spiritual was beaten out of us. Needless to say there are large parts of the world where the matter of educating women is still worse than merely feudal. How can a man learn all the wonder of life if he engages in this treatment of his sister? Who really believes in an immortal soul if they do this to other humans? We are not just male or female, here or in the hereafter. This is known in the Tao and in all adepthoods throughout time.

Pythagoras learned much from or under the direction of Abaris (Rabbi) the Druid from Hyperborean or Scythian (northern regions) places. Hecateus identifies Abaris as a Druid, and that he was, even if he was a 'kapnobatai' from Thrace. Hecateus himself was a Basilidae (Might include the highly political recent find called the Yingpan Man; he has a Greek appearance and burial mask and is another of the Red-Heads.) who much later became the Basilian Fathers of the Catholic hegemony. Pythagoras' travels in his educational process indicate all the other Druidic influenced or associated schools. In Egypt at the Great Pyramid, he learned to surpass all the local priests. Some say he even met Zoroaster in person. The Magi of Zoroaster are in the 'peryllat' or alchemic mold of the Druidic and shamanic studies. Their Taoist and Sarman through Dervish and Yoga influences are what make the Enneagrams so interesting. His involvement with the Orphic School is most closely associated with the Bairds of the Druidic structure. Again, names can confuse either intentionally or just through the nature of languages and cultural differences, but the knowledge is very similar. The Foundation, Builders, Atlanteans, or what I call the Phoenician Brotherhood kept the knowledge pipelines open before Empire became ascendant. Mani was a Zoroastrian who later tried to recreate the ethic of brotherhood by joining it and Christianity. He was stabbed in the back by one of his own - Augustine!

Some modern scholars take the words of Pythagoras' detractors who would have us believe he was a misogynist or prejudiced against women. But I think he was a progressive. It is certain women were allowed to be educated with his other students when he relocated to Croton (Bruttium), Italy. Here the knowledge of the Great Pyramid was able to flourish and grow. He is acknowledged as a great sage through all time. However, Plato, Aristotle and Socrates who followed him are just as important. As students of history and man's culture we must understand the impact these great people had on our current society. You will see why, if you do not already. Clearly education was a tool of programming or propaganda and Socrates would not 'toe the line'. He probably wasn't the first to drink hemlock or go against the priestly politicos but his story is inspiring to people like me.
Robert Baird

Re: The Three Wise Men

Post by Robert Baird »

Magic, Thaumaturgy

Siddhis and power needs or rituals which create a specific response amaze the wide-eyed ego of children. I once was told by a man who at age 29 had been the head of 13 covens in New England, past President of the Yale Theosophical Society, consultant on parapsychology to a well-respected psychiatric research group, and one of only six medical astrologers in North America - "When I was young I played with the things of children". He had also taught Silva Mind Control and was the first non-Silva person authorized to do so. Here is some mind candy to consider.
"I think that, with magic, we want proof. We want flash. We want miracles. And when we don’t get those, we wonder what magic is. When we see how magic works, it doesn’t seem very flashy…or, we realize how unimportant the flash really is.

Maybe that’s why it’s so hard to put my finger on magic. Because magic is, at its core, one of the mysteries. You can’t work it til you experience it, and it’s really hard to put it into words.

People try. They write spell books that read more like recipes, they create informational graphics like the Kabbalistic Tree of Life to explain how the universe works…but that doesn’t teach what’s going on beneath. It’s a map, but it’s not the terrain. Nor is it the only map. It’s not the actual underpinnings of the universe, just one map to it that may or may not work for you or for me.

And at the core, I think that word magic has so much bound up in it. It’s a powerful, loaded word all on its own.

I think we desperately seek magic. We humans desperately seek that unexplained, that enchantment, that thrilling delight that there’s something intense below the surface. We seek that breathtaking reveal…and that’s the essence of the mysteries.

Once you’ve seen it, you can’t unsee it. But it also isn’t something you can readily explain to others–that’s the nature of one of the mysteries.

Some people want to be part of the in-crowd that understands these mysteries, wanting that power, wanting to be special, wanting to control the forces of nature. I think magic will always have that inherent fascination and attraction. Take the word charisma; I talk a lot in my ritual classes about what charisma means and how to be a charismatic facilitator, but the word alone has that magical quality to it–a sparkle, a charm.

I think that what a lot of other folks want out of magic is to believe in miracles. To believe that there is something out there looking out for them, that’s going to rescue them in a time of need. Or perhaps we’re just looking for proof that there is some order to the universe and that we have some control over that.

I think perhaps it’s a little terrifying to think that we are alone on a floating marble spinning out in the blackness of space and that we’re on our own, that there’s no divine plan, no divine beings to rescue us, no powers to control all the things that could go wrong.

External Magic and Need
That’s also some of what I mean with what I wrote earlier…the more out of control I feel in a situation, the more I feel that I’m powerless and things are happening to me, the more I want something magical, mystical, and unseen to be able “rescue me,” in the case of working with the divine. Or…the power to manipulate the forces of the universe to rescue myself."
http://www.shaunaauraknight.com/category/thaumaturgy/

What effort does freedom exact?
" Positive liberty is the possibility of acting — or the fact of acting — in such a way as to take control of one's life and realize one's fundamental purposes."
http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/li...tive-negative/

Manly Hall has given many learned people a lot to think about and yet it would appear most academics involved in linguistics have little or no awareness of his excellent scholarship. We need to crack all codes in symbology before we can honestly say we know what technology and wisdom the ancients had. The language of the birds or BRDs is one of the most ancient systems which I think evolved into the Hermetic Green Languages used by the likes of Goethe (Founder of a Jesuit short term Illuminized group most people ramble on about as if it is all there was.), Thomas Carlyle in Sartor Restartus, Jonathan Swift and many more. In my work on Shakespeare I uncovered Francis Bacon using code to claim the works of his friend William whose work he published. It took about 50 years for some people to decipher it and now there are many who think it means Bacon wrote Shakespeare. Such is the way of ignorant ego among pretenders to knowledge. As Hugo knew, Shakespeare also wrote in hermetic code.
"The arcana of the ancient Mysteries were never revealed to the profane except through the media of symbols. Symbolism fulfilled the dual office of concealing the sacred truths from the uninitiated and revealing them to those qualified to understand the symbols. Forms are the symbols of formless divine principles; symbolism is the language of Nature. With reverence the wise pierce the veil and with clearer vision contemplate the reality; but the ignorant, unable to distinguish between the false and the true, behold a universe of symbols. It may well be said of Nature--the Great Mother--that she is ever tracing strange characters upon the surface of things, but only to her eldest and wisest sons as a reward for their faith and devotion does she reveal the cryptic alphabet which is the key to the import of these tracings.

The temples of the ancient Mysteries evolved their own sacred languages, known only to their initiates and never spoken save in the sanctuary. The illumined priests considered it sacrilege to discuss the sacred truths of the higher worlds or the divine verities of eternal Nature in the same tongue as that used by the vulgar for wrangling and dissension. A sacred science must needs be couched in a sacred language. Secret alphabets also were invented, and whenever the secrets of the wise were committed to writing, characters meaningless to the uninformed were employed. Such forms of writing were called sacred or Hermetic alphabets. Some--such as the famous angelic writing--are still retained in the higher degrees of Masonry.

Secret alphabets were not entirely satisfactory, however, for although they rendered unintelligible the true nature of the writings, their very presence disclosed the fact of concealed information--which the priests also sought to conceal. Through patience or persecution, the keys to these alphabets were eventually acquired and the contents of the documents revealed to the unworthy. This necessitated employment of more subtle methods for concealing the divine truths. The result was the appearance of cryptic systems of writing designed to conceal the presence of both the message and the cryptogram. Having thus devised a method of transmitting their secrets to posterity, the illuminati encouraged the circulation of certain documents specially prepared through incorporating into them ciphers containing the deepest secrets of mysticism and philosophy. Thus medieval philosophers disseminated their theories throughout Europe without evoking suspicion, since volumes containing these cryptograms could be subjected to the closest scrutiny without revealing the presence of the hidden message."
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/sta42.htm

Transliteration of a name, a number of import or any of a thousand different ways exist to exchange more information than a student will learn in a full semester are all over the place. Consider why Alphonse Louis Constant changed his name as an example.

https://en.wikipedia.org/?title=Eliphas_Levi

http://library.hrmtc.com/tag/claude-levi-strauss/

David Koresh said he was the expert of experts when it came to the Keys of Solomon. Be that as it may, there is a lot about cyphers and codes which academics never study. http://psychicinvestigation.forumoti...tice-of-goetia