A gnostic sermon attempt

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Re: A gnostic sermon attempt

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

You seem more interested in our myths, while I look at religions for their moral worth.

That is why Gnostic Christians have rejected the genocidal Yahweh as good.

That may be why they started saying that the only good Christians were Gnostic Christians.

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

You seem more interested in our myths, while I look at religions for their moral worth.
And in the process fail to recognize the four lights guiding you to sanity.

Let me put it another way. When you look at the HNL, you see religion. Cautionary tales turn to myths. Warnings turn to dogmas. There is no way for you to read anything beyond that. In that sense, your kind of Christiantiy is no different from any others you deem superior to.

Much like the Yahwe you shun, your own Ialdabaoth is also blind to higher things.

"Myths" are there for a reason.
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

Because it got bumped into previous page, let me repeat the observation: Authades is not the cause of Sopiha's suffering. Falling for the trap of "highest knowledge" is. It's important to stick to this point because you're exactly like that - following your own ultimate light and going down to Chaos with your misdirections and attacks and denigration of others' viewpoint.

I am not religious. I have no God. I know the Father and I don't think I know much better than anyone else! I can, at the same time, despise the Archon and respect the life swearing an oath to him, if it contributes to fulfillment of the Father's wish - this is why you'll never see me denigrating any religious people based on their ontological position. But you? You style your teaching 'gnostic' and claim possesion of the All and I find it infuriating when I see people buying that shit as if it were something better than the Scripture. And the irony is that while I'm out there, contributing to life according to the books, people get into a discussion with you in here and walk away with a false impression of what 'gnosis' is because you yourself have a mental blocking mechanism installed that prevents you from knowing stuff on your own. The people you talk to here? They will never be interested in the NHL because of you now and you don't even read nor practice that shit.

This is what I keep saying and the sacred snake keeps dodging: read for yourselves.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Thanks for talking about me so much.

Psychobabble is garbage,

Regards
DL
Geocalyx

Post by Geocalyx »

>> Thanks for talking about me so much.

Is this meant to be ironic? It doesn't really read as such since you talk about yourself all the time.

In fact, I'm either making a direct stab at you or you're ignoring it.

>> Psychobabble is garbage,

Take out the trash, then. I dare you.