Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Many think that God has a plan for all of us sinners, a perfect plan actually, to get as many of us into heaven as possible. Even all of us, if God is as perfect as some say he is. No God worth the title would have it any other way.

God's plan can never go off track or be fouled as that would show a weakness in God and his ability to plan perfectly.

The above being irrefutable, if there is a God and a plan, indicates that this reality is the best that Yahweh can accomplish?

It is interesting that scriptures say that to backslide is evil, while it ignores that if there is a plan in place, then the world is in it’s best possible form. Scriptures that show a backsliding God and world must be wrong.

Thanks to God’s plan, we are living in perfection. To think otherwise would be seeing God get a fail on maintaining the initial perfection of creation.

In the beginning, all was perfect. That perfection cannot be allowed to backslide if there is a God.

Do you see God as a backslider or a God whose plan is running along in a perfect way?

Sing the hymn with me of Adam’s sin. It says that Adam’s sin was a happy fault and necessary to God’s plan.

Were we created to be sinners?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Re: Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:12 am Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

Many think that God has a plan for all of us sinners, a perfect plan actually, to get as many of us into heaven as possible. Even all of us, if God is as perfect as some say he is. No God worth the title would have it any other way.

God's plan can never go off track or be fouled as that would show a weakness in God and his ability to plan perfectly.

The above being irrefutable...
narf, you are kidding right. It is so refutable it really isn't worth bothering even GB, but if you'll just Quote me one single time this plan to get as many into heaven as possible we could go from there I guess. You are worse than most believers imo, and will have more to answer for, bc they are broadly speaking ignorant and blind, and here you are pretending that you are not, wadr. Your hard-on for Christians is showing, ok, best way I know how to put it.

You justify a group that God has obviously rejected here, apparently so that you will have a justification for some imaginary complaint against God or more likely your father I bet? Where did you ever get the notion that you were to legitimize "twice the sons of hell? anyway?
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

"Were we created to be sinners?"

You never even read the Bible have you lol, you're just renting space to Xtians in your head I guess huh
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:19 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:12 am Is God’s plan on track? Were we created to be sinners?

narf, you are kidding right. It is so refutable it really isn't worth bothering even GB, but if you'll just Quote me one single time this plan to get as many into heaven as possible we could go from there I guess. You are worse than most believers imo, and will have more to answer for, bc they are broadly speaking ignorant and blind, and here you are pretending that you are not, wadr. Your hard-on for Christians is showing, ok, best way I know how to put it.

You justify a group that God has obviously rejected here, apparently so that you will have a justification for some imaginary complaint against God or more likely your father I bet? Where did you ever get the notion that you were to legitimize "twice the sons of hell? anyway?
Only fools believe in a supernatural God.

"It is so refutable"

He says, while not backing his claim.

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:52 am

"It is so refutable"

Regards
DL
"but if you'll just Quote me one single time this plan to get as many into heaven as possible we could go from there I guess."

narrow is the path, and few there are who find it
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:22 am

"It is so refutable"

Regards
DL
"but if you'll just Quote me one single time this plan to get as many into heaven as possible we could go from there I guess."

Ah. I sent you a P.M. before seeing this post.

First, from the O.P.

No God worth the title would have it any other way.

I say that based on these quotes. Note the word "qll" in both and how God, if God, always accomplishes or does his will.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Go must be a universalist that gets us all into heaven if he is an all-powerful God.

Logic and reason prove this theory.

Tell me, who, when God is judging Hitler, would he find culpable for Hitler ending as he did?

Just him, or all who contributed to making Hitler what he became?

If all, then use the same logic for all evil people and note that God would have to condemn all of creation as we all contribute to the whole of creation. He would have to either destroy us all or save us all. Right?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:47 am
bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:22 am

"It is so refutable"

Regards
DL

Ah. I sent you a P.M. before seeing this post.

First, from the O.P.

No God worth the title would have it any other way.

I say that based on these quotes. Note the word "qll" in both and how God, if God, always accomplishes or does his will.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

1 Timothy 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

Go must be a universalist that gets us all into heaven if he is an all-powerful God.

Logic and reason prove this theory.
that theory assumes the same thing that most Xtians assume, that heaven is some literal place that a select few might attain immortality in, so wadr sorry, bad frame imo
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:47 am Tell me, who, when God is judging Hitler, would he find culpable for Hitler ending as he did?

Just him, or all who contributed to making Hitler what he became?

If all, then use the same logic for all evil people and note that God would have to condemn all of creation as we all contribute to the whole of creation. He would have to either destroy us all or save us all. Right?

Regards
DL
again the premise is on some imagined future state rather than today
, and for that i would imagine that Furthermore, God judges no one would apply. But personally imo it is Hitler's fault if he chose to surround himself with sycophants, and actively sought to suppress any criticism, as history suggests?
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Is it your fault you are as you are?

You decided at all time in your life what you believe and what attitudes you would have?

No one else influenced you. Right?

Regards
DL
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

i'm not interested in a subject change every time you are revealed wadr, have a nice day