Is A Blog That Only Criticizes, Condemns and Demonizes the Nation of Islam Racist?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

JoeWallack

Is A Blog That Only Criticizes, Condemns and Demonizes the Nation of Islam Racist?

Post by JoeWallack »

JW:
Is a Blog that only criticizes, condemns and demonizes the Nation of Islam racist?

This Thread accepts that the Nation of Islam(NOI) is:

Racist:
Wallace Fard Muhammad taught that the original peoples of the world were black and that white people were a race of "devils" created by a scientist named Yakub (the Biblical and Qur'anic Jacob) on the Greek island of Patmos. According to the supreme wisdom lessons, Fard taught that whites were devils because of a culture of lies and murder that Yakub instituted on the island to ensure the creation of his new people. Fard taught that Yakub established a secret eugenics policy among the ruling class on the island. They were to kill all dark babies at birth and lie to the parents about the child's fate.
Anti-Semitic:
According to the Anti-Defamation League, the Nation of Islam "has maintained a consistent record of anti-Semitism and racism since its founding in the 1930s."[61]
Delusional:
Elijah Muhammad once said that the Moon was once a part of the Earth, and that the Earth is over 76 trillion years old.[44] The entire land mass on the Earth was called "Asia". This was, Elijah Muhammad claimed, long before Adam.[45] Elijah Muhammad declared that Black People in America are descendants of the Asian black nation and of the tribe of Shabazz. He writes on page 31 of his book, "Message to the Blackman in America", "...who is this tribe of Shabazz? Originally, they were the tribe who came with the earth (or this part) 66 trillion years ago when a great explosion on our planet divided it into two parts. One we call earth and the other moon. This was done by one of our scientists, God, who wanted the people to speak one language, one dialect for all, but was unable to bring this about."[46]
Sadly, the irony that while a major platform of the NOI has always been that the White Man (and especially the Jewish one) has economically taken advantage of the Black Man, the NOI appears to have been created by a White Man, not a Jewish one, economically taking advantage of the Black Man and this irony has disappeared along with the Founder:

Wallace Fard Muhammad

This Thread though also accepts that the NOI has done many positive things for the Black community such as publicly standing up for Black rights, promoting family values and combating crime.

So, in summary, the NOI is racist, antisemitic and delusional but has also done many positive things for the Black community. If a blog consists solely of criticism, condemnation and demonizing of the NOI, is that blog racist?

Joseph

The New Porphyry
bbyrd009

Re: Is A Blog That Only Criticizes, Condemns and Demonizes the Nation of Islam Racist?

Post by bbyrd009 »

"This Thread accepts that the Nation of Islam(NOI) is:..."

sorry, do you mean by this that Iyou/I accept those things? ty
JoeWallack

Re: Is A Blog That Only Criticizes, Condemns and Demonizes the Nation of Islam Racist?

Post by JoeWallack »

bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:27 am "This Thread accepts that the Nation of Islam(NOI) is:..."

JW:
I'm having difficulty thinking of how I could make the purpose of this Thread any clearer. Trying to say
if I think that I/you think NOI is racist is exactly what I am trying to avoid as that will distract from
the point of this Thread.

Joseph

The Combination of Extreme Criticism of Israel & Avoidance of Criticism of Palestinian Terrorism
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

JoeWallack wrote: Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:44 pm
bbyrd009 wrote: Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:27 am "This Thread accepts that the Nation of Islam(NOI) is:..."

JW:
I'm having difficulty thinking of how I could make the purpose of this Thread any clearer. Trying to say
if I think that I/you think NOI is racist is exactly what I am trying to avoid as that will distract from
the point of this Thread.

Joseph

The Combination of Extreme Criticism of Israel & Avoidance of Criticism of Palestinian Terrorism
Ok, ty and HNY to you. You might note that you are able to find
"This thread accepts that the Nation of Islam is racist..."
In the op.
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20
bbyrd009

Post by bbyrd009 »

Good point btw imo, I'm sure there are at least two defs of "Muslim" like there are for "Christian" too prolly
"No Son of Man may die for another's sins..." Ezekiel 18:20