Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

iskander

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander »

And from the same video:
gn2.PNG
gn2.PNG (57.61 KiB) Viewed 15558 times
There is no self in Buddhism-- Buddha did not know anything at all.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:24 am What is Gnosis , in your own words?
Gnosis is activating your pineal gland, what the ancients believed activated your right hemisphere of the brain, whose inner eye used both hemisphere to find our instinctive center and access our basic instincts. Freud and Jung called it our Father Complex.

There is found our basic map to becoming the fittest of our species. Strangely enough, no one mentions that that is also how one can activate his telepathic powers which is what happened to me. I knocked me on my ass. So to speak.

It makes you know yourself more intimately than the usual peripheral knowledge that we have of ourselves.

You might have noted that the creation painting at the Vatican shows God layed out over a representation of our right hemisphere and the Egyptian Eye does the same thing.

You might have also noted that most sages, gurus and mystics recommend meditation and fasting to get to that place of internal insight.

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 am And from the same video:
gn2.PNG

I do not see it quite that way.

Do not be for or against, or get to not knowing anything is a starting point to wisdom. From there you go to wisdom.

Wisdom is the goal, not to not knowing anything at all. That is impossible given out Father Complex or place of stored instincts. Our selfish gene cannot be shut off. We are hard wired as far as I know to always have that gene running or we might forget to breath or keep our hearts pumping.

My apotheosis gave information. It did not give a blank page.

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:53 am
iskander wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 8:24 am What is Gnosis , in your own words?
Gnosis is activating your pineal gland, what the ancients believed activated your right hemisphere of the brain, whose inner eye used both hemisphere to find our instinctive center and access our basic instincts. Freud and Jung called it our Father Complex.

There is found our basic map to becoming the fittest of our species. Strangely enough, no one mentions that that is also how one can activate his telepathic powers which is what happened to me. I knocked me on my ass. So to speak.

It makes you know yourself more intimately than the usual peripheral knowledge that we have of ourselves.

You might have noted that the creation painting at the Vatican shows God layed out over a representation of our right hemisphere and the Egyptian Eye does the same thing.

You might have also noted that most sages, gurus and mystics recommend meditation and fasting to get to that place of internal insight.

Regards
DL
The physiological role of the pineal gland was still unknown when I retired. One hormone secreted by the pineal gland is melatonin, a biological amine which is secreted les in strong sunlight, according to the following sequence: light enters the eyes and it is transmitted to the hypothalamus and from here it reaches the pineal gland via the sympathetic postganglionic fibres of the superior cervical ganglion.

In sunlight, norepinephrine inhibits secretion of melatonin by the cells of the pineal gland . Thus the release of melatonin is governed by the daily dark-light cycle.

In animals that breed during specific season, melatonin alters their capacity for reproduction. An effect on human reproductive function, however, has not been demonstrated convincingly.

Seasonal affective disorder, is a type of depression that arises during the winter months and it is thought to be due, in part, to overproduction of melatonin. Artificial bright light therapy provides relief.

I have had no time for meditation during my working life and do not want to acquire bad habits in my old age , I will continue living in ignorance.
I thank you for your informative and considered reply, Cheers buddy.
Last edited by iskander on Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iskander

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:00 am
iskander wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:36 am And from the same video:
gn2.PNG

I do not see it quite that way.

Do not be for or against, or get to not knowing anything is a starting point to wisdom. From there you go to wisdom.

Wisdom is the goal, not to not knowing anything at all. That is impossible given out Father Complex or place of stored instincts. Our selfish gene cannot be shut off. We are hard wired as far as I know to always have that gene running or we might forget to breath or keep our hearts pumping.

My apotheosis gave information. It did not give a blank page.

Regards
DL
Ok
Regards
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Thanks for the chat buddy.

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 am Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Would Jesus say that genocide was good?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

I say Jesus would condemn Yahweh.

What say you my moral friends?

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL

I say Jesus would forgive Yahweb based on Luke 23:34
Luke 23:34 is the summary of the entire teaching of Jesus : 34Then Jesus said, Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:41 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 am Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

Luke 23:34 is the summary of the entire teaching of Jesus : 34Then Jesus said, Father, forgive them; for they do not know what they are doing.
And here Christians say that God is all knowing.

If Jesus and or God forgive all, what does God need with a hell as we all get to heaven. Right?

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 am

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

If Jesus and or God forgive all, what does God need with a hell as we all get to heaven. Right?

Regards
DL
And also on:
Lk.23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
KJV

There in hell
There is no purgatory
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:51 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:45 am

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

Regards
DL

Regards
DL
And also on:
Lk.23:43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.
KJV

There in hell
There is no purgatory
Strange that you would think that a good God would create a place of purposeless torture and death instead of just curing the afflicted.

But hey, if that is the prick you see God being ----

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF6I5VSZVqc

Regards
DL