Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.
Post Reply
User avatar
Gnostic Bishop
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by Gnostic Bishop » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 am

Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Would Jesus say that genocide was good?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

I say Jesus would condemn Yahweh.

What say you my moral friends?

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL

iskander
Posts: 2087
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander » Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:44 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:12 am
Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

I see more than one Jesus speaking through the bible. The good Jesus would likely condemn while the less moral and good Jesus that most follow might not. A number of his policies have been found wanting, --- in moral terms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ

Dogma says that Jesus ascended to heaven and his rightful place as judge of the universe at Yahweh’s right hand. The pure hand says tradition.

Would Jesus dethrone Yahweh for the insane genocidal example he shows for a god, or would Jesus somehow justify what Yahweh, and himself to Trinitarians, did?

Would Jesus say that genocide was good?

Heaven forbid.

Condemn or Condone?

I say Jesus would condemn Yahweh.

What say you my moral friends?

https://vimeo.com/7038401

Regards
DL
Would Jesus say that genocide was good?

Who knows but he wanted to change things.
Beloved Wallack,
The abba of Yoyzl Pandrek, the mamzer of a zonah, was a psychopath prone to murdering fits . His boy must have been the victim of false news
.
Is it important how Jesus may have been seen by some who remembered the wrath of his father?

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3240&hilit=menstruating

User avatar
Gnostic Bishop
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by Gnostic Bishop » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:47 pm

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL

iskander
Posts: 2087
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:10 am

https://www.lionsroar.com/ambedkars-vision/

When I read about Ambeddkar fighting for the rights of the Dalits in India, then , when I read about that , I see Jesus fighting for the rights of the ritually impure in Palestine .

iskander
Posts: 2087
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander » Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:13 am

iskander wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 4:10 am
https://www.lionsroar.com/ambedkars-vision/

When I read about Ambeddkar fighting for the rights of the Dalits in India, then , when I read about that , I see Jesus fighting for the rights of the ritually impure in Palestine .
with this result
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/ ... gion.india
Untouchables' undergo mass conversion to Buddhism

User avatar
Gnostic Bishop
Posts: 543
Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:57 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by Gnostic Bishop » Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 am

Caste systems, like homophobia and misogyny, are denigration and discrimination without a just cause.

G. D. religions are the worst.

Buddhism, like my religion put man above god and that is why they are superior to the revealed supernaturalstupid religions.

Regards
DL

iskander
Posts: 2087
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander » Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:59 pm

Buddhism is not for me; I would never exchange my liberty for the tyranny of Karma.
But I like Ambedkar.


Gnostic Christians seem to be an obscure lot. I dislike them too .
But I like you.

iskander
Posts: 2087
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 am
Caste systems, like homophobia and misogyny, are denigration and discrimination without a just cause.

G. D. religions are the worst.

Buddhism, like my religion put man above god and that is why they are superior to the revealed supernaturalstupid religions.

Regards
DL
The poor are unhappy even in America. Hinduism is a complex religion.
The Vedas are eternal. They were not written by any individual. They came out from the breath of Hiranyagarbha (Lord Brahma).

Vedanta is the end or gist of the Vedas. It deals with the knowledge portion. Vedanta is not mere speculation. It is the authentic record of transcendental experiences or direct and actual realisation of the great Hindu Rishis or seers.

Brahma Sutras is the Science of the Soul.
Brahma Sutras
by
Swami Sivananda
The Divine Life Society
Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh, India

iskander
Posts: 2087
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:32 pm

iskander wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:26 pm
Gnostic Bishop wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:30 am
Caste systems, like homophobia and misogyny, are denigration and discrimination without a just cause.

G. D. religions are the worst.

Buddhism, like my religion put man above god and that is why they are superior to the revealed supernaturalstupid religions.

Regards
DL
The poor are unhappy even in America. Hinduism is a complex religion.
The Vedas are eternal. They were not written by any individual. They came out from the breath of Hiranyagarbha (Lord Brahma).

Vedanta is the end or gist of the Vedas. It deals with the knowledge portion. Vedanta is not mere speculation. It is the authentic record of transcendental experiences or direct and actual realisation of the great Hindu Rishis or seers.

Brahma Sutras is the Science of the Soul.
Brahma Sutras
by
Swami Sivananda
The Divine Life Society
Sivananda Ashram, Rishikesh, India
The entire object of the Brahma Sutras is to remove this erroneous identification of the Soul with the body which is the root cause of your sufferings and miseries, which is the product of Avidya (ignorance) and help you in the attainment of the final emancipation through knowledge of Brahman.

Knowledge is the liberator .

iskander
Posts: 2087
Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: Would Jesus condemn or condone Yahweh for his crimes against humanity?

Post by iskander » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:34 pm

It is the thinking man religion.


The Upanishads seem to be full of contradictions at first. They do not contain consistent system of thought. Sri Vyasa systematised the thoughts or philosophy of the Upanishads in his Brahma Sutras. The Sutras reconcile the conflicting
statements of the Upanishads. In reality there are no conflicts for the thinker.

Post Reply