i dont understand what is going on in the trinity

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

dveler2255

Re: i dont understand what is going on in the trinity

Post by dveler2255 »

Jesus said my Father and I are one. He is in me and I am in Him. You see me you see the Father. Then he goes on to say to us "I am in you and you are in me I will never leave you or forsake you. But we see the Father forsaking Christ as he hung on the cross. to be eternally separated from the Father is the second death.

Dan
iskander

Post by iskander »

dveler2255 wrote:Jesus said my Father and I are one. He is in me and I am in Him. You see me you see the Father. Then he goes on to say to us "I am in you and you are in me I will never leave you or forsake you. But we see the Father forsaking Christ as he hung on the cross. to be eternally separated from the Father is the second death.

Dan
What did Jesus say about : What does
dveler2255 wrote: he suffered death for everyman
mean?
dveler2255

Post by dveler2255 »

Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
dveler2255

Post by dveler2255 »

Jesus tells us himself what eternal life.
dveler2255

Post by dveler2255 »

jesus did define eternal life in John 17

Dan
bytheway

Post by bytheway »

quote="dveler2255"]Joh 14:20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.[/quote]

Num.23:19. God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1Tim.2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator of God and men, the man Christ Jesus:
dveler2255

Post by dveler2255 »

Num.23:19. God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

1Tim.2:5 For there is one God, and one mediator of God and men, the man Christ Jesus:

There is no short answer to satisfy this answer. You have to ask yourself; why did Jesus tells us the Father was in him and He was in the Father? It shows to us just as the Holy Spirit is given by Christ to all that believe and he abides in us - the Father also being a Spirit abided in Christ as he walked on Earth. Than ask yourself why did Jesus say on the Cross My God My God why have you forsaken me? Jesus tells that he would never leave us nor forsake us ever but we see God forsook Jesus. Why did he do this? If you study the bible tells us that the second death is to be separated from God. What you see Jesus doing on the cross was tasting death for every man and who puts their trust in him he will redeem. This why Paul wrote that Jesus submitted himself unto death even the death of the cross. The first Death was the separation the second death was the physical. Now Christ also tells us that he spoke the words from the Father and than tells that when the Holy Spirit was to come that he would not act without direction from Jesus. So you actually have three and when the scriptures talk about the three are one this is to mean that they are in one mind and accord. This is why Paul tells the Church to be without division. Hope this makes it clearer for you.

Dan