Book review of Gilad Atzmon's The Wandering Who?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

iskander

Re: Book review of Gilad Atzmon's The Wandering Who?

Post by iskander »

Take your pick

nation 1
nation 1.PNG
nation 1.PNG (97.65 KiB) Viewed 6131 times
iskander

Post by iskander »

Nation 2
nation 2.PNG
nation 2.PNG (286.07 KiB) Viewed 6131 times
iskander

Post by iskander »

nation 3
nation 3.PNG
nation 3.PNG (138.2 KiB) Viewed 6131 times
iskander

Post by iskander »

nation 4
nation 4.PNG
nation 4.PNG (174.09 KiB) Viewed 6131 times
iskander

Post by iskander »

nation 5
nation 5.PNG
nation 5.PNG (64.38 KiB) Viewed 6131 times
iskander

Post by iskander »

neilgodfrey wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:01 pm
iskander wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:38 pm Mr Gilad Atzmon is an honest man.

I despise the character assassin that pollutes this forum with hate and slander
Joe has failed to quote a single line by Gilad Atzmon that demonstrates that he is an antisemite. Instead, Joe cites something by Atzmon that has no such meaning or intent and then adds his own "interpretation" to argue that somehow behind those quoted words lurks and antisemitic mind.

Joe does the same with me when he has likewise accused me maliciously of being an antisemite. He cannot quote a single line of mine to support his accusation so he holds up a quote or post that is patently not antisemitic and then declares it is antisemitic by some bizarre convoluted argument.

God, we saw Joe get off to his brilliant start by accusing Atzmon of selecting the colors for the cover of his book and saying they were close enough to the nazi colours (not red and black but orange and black!) to demonstrate his antisemitism!!!! I then pointed him to a book with very red and black cover attacking supposed antisemites but of course Joe did not respond.

I don't believe Joe bothered to listen/look at any of the youtube interviews with Gilad Atzmon that we posted and did not bring himself to read the quotations we posted by Atzmon that belied his antisemitism accusations.

Joe has presented himself as a very dishonest and hate-filled racist and slanderer against anyone who does not fully turn their backs on international law and the whole world and vigorously cheer on his racist and cruelly unjust and illegal Zionist agenda.

Gilad Atzmon makes his agenda very clear. He does NOT think Jews in Israel should be driven into the sea or go back to Europe or Russian. And nor do I. But he will accuse us of fully supporting terrorists who are reputed to demand these atrocities.

Joe says I don't condemn terrorism but do condemn Israel. Rubbish. I have written some damning historical narratives about Israel that are otherwise not heard by the world -- presumably Joe wants this history taken from the Zionist archives to be censored and hidden from public view -- but I have written far, far more posts on terrorism. Not a single post of mine on terrorism can in the slightest be construed as 'support' for terrorism. Yet Joe lies about the content and balance of my posts.

When Joe makes those sorts of insinuations and accuses people who want equal rights and justice for Jews and Arabs equally of antisemitism he is being dishonest and a thoroughly disreputable person.

Joe, I do not believe, and nor does Gilad Atzmon as you have no excuse not to know by now, that Israelis have no right to exist or live in a just and fair and equitable society with full freedoms of worship and political rights. I asked you if in your mind one must hate Palestinian Arabs in order to prove one is not an antisemite. You have failed to reply. I think your avoidance of the actual words of both me and Gilad -- and replacing our words with your own perverted "interpretations" -- shows you to be a slandering racist filled with hate for anyone who does not loudly cheer for your own tribe when it defies international standards of law and justice and the rights of all humanity.
:thumbup:
Yes !
iskander

Post by iskander »

The invented , imagined , constructed
a
Attachments
the beginnings of jewishness 5-1 shaye cohen.PNG
the beginnings of jewishness 5-1 shaye cohen.PNG (36.88 KiB) Viewed 6113 times
iskander

Post by iskander »

the beginnings of jewishness 5-2 shaye cohen.PNG
the beginnings of jewishness 5-2 shaye cohen.PNG (58.28 KiB) Viewed 6113 times
b
iskander

Post by iskander »

c
the beginnings of jewishness 5-3 shaye cohen.PNG
the beginnings of jewishness 5-3 shaye cohen.PNG (49.81 KiB) Viewed 6113 times
iskander

Post by iskander »

d
the beginnings of jewishness 8-1 shaye cohen.PNG
the beginnings of jewishness 8-1 shaye cohen.PNG (47.83 KiB) Viewed 6112 times