Book review of Gilad Atzmon's The Wandering Who?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

JoeWallack

17 Down In Florida

Post by JoeWallack »

Florida

Gotta get down to it,
Bloggers are still putting us down.
Should of been done with it (antisemitism) long ago.
What if you "Jewed" her
as she lay dead on the ground.
How can you blog when you know.

"American Jewry makes any debate on whether the ‘Protocols of the Elders of Zion’ are an authentic document or a forgery irrelevant. American Jews do control the world."

"Cruz hated Jews because he believed they wanted to destroy the world."

Chapter 22
One may be left perplexed on learning that just three years after the liberation of Auschwitz (1945) the newly-formed Jewish state ethnically cleansed the vast majority of the indigenous population of Palestine (1948). Just five years after the end of World War Two, the Jewish state brought to life racially-discriminatory return laws in order to prevent the 1948 Palestinian refugees from coming back to their cities, villages, fields and orchards. These laws, still in place today, were not categorically different from the notorious Nazi Nuremberg Laws.
At this point the objective Reader should know how the antisemitic game is played. Keep lying about the crimes of "The Jews" and avoid/minimize discussion about crimes against "The Jews" except to imply/say that this was "The Jews" fault also. Absolutely do not mention crimes against "The Jews" by "The Jews" supposed victims. Stay on the offensive (so to speak). As mentioned the real historical Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing, Apartheid was committed against The Jews by every surrounding Arab country. The Israeli return Laws were completely different from Nazi Nuremberg Laws as they were defensive and the Nuremberg laws were offensive.
the Jewish secular project is not only foreign to history and ethical thinking,
The Jewish secular project is the most ethical thinking system in the world. Took care of that one.
We, for instance, can envisage an horrific situation in which an Israeli so-called ‘pre-emptive’ nuclear attack on Iran escalates into a disastrous nuclear war, in which tens of millions of people perish. I guess that amongst the survivors of such a nightmare scenario, some may be bold enough to argue that ‘Hitler might have been right after all.’
There's that antisemistry. What fuhcocked argument would you have to make beforehand to end with the conclusion "Hitler might have been right after all"? Yet this makes sense to Godfree.
Yet, as we all know, Israel and its lobbies are desperate to dismantle the so-called ‘Iranian threat’.
Iran is the sponsor for Hamas and Hezbollah, both have a primary reason for existing as the destruction of Israel. What other country has/would tolerate terrorist armies on both sides of their country?
The dismissal of temporality, the lack of capacity to reflect upon oneself from the futuristic perspective, explains the Israeli collective complicity in some of their horrendous war crimes. This should be enough to explain why the Israelis sliced up the Holy Land with separation walls and barbed wires. It explains why Israelis drop White Phosphorous on their next-door neigh-bours as they seek shelter in a UN shelter. It also explains why Israeli Navy Seal commandos ended up executing peace activists on the Mavi Marmara on the high seas.
No, it explains why the Palestinians continue terrorism and Arabs/Muslims/Bloggers support the terrorism. It explains why Hamas stores weapons and children in UN shelters, fire rockets from them at children (which are just as likely to land on their own children) and than lies about white phosphorus use. It explains why Israeli/Jewish haters feel justified in ignoring the sovereignty of Israel, ignoring International Law and trying to create international incidents to lie about.
I would argue that the appropriate temporal approach would be to ask what is it that brought so much hatred on the people of Israel. I would even take it further and ask, is there anything that we know nowadays about Jewish culture that may help us to understand the Jewish past and Jewish suffering? Can Israeli behaviour throw light on the events that led to the Holocaust, or other instances of persecution of Jews?
About face!
They must drift away from Jerusalem and reinstate the spirit of Athens.
Right, the Greeks that tried/did to conquer the world and make everything Hellenized. Again, the fictionalized Jewish control of the world verses the real history of Greek control of the world.

Joseph

The New Porphyry
JoeWallack

Antisemitic Pieces Of Shit And The Bloggers That Love Them

Post by JoeWallack »

JW:

Epilogue
I again wondered out loud how the teacher could know that these accusations of Jews making Matza out of young Goyim’s blood were indeed empty or groundless.
Still wondering. And how do we know that the Constitutions of Hamas, Hezbollah and the Palestinian Authority call for the destruction of Israel, have you read it for yourself? Have you been to Fire Island where the Palestinian Constitution is kept with Arafat's body?
I guess that there must be something positive in the Zionist heritage if it has managed to bring forth so many critical voices. Israeli media constantly tries to engage me in debate. It would seem that there is still an element of openness within the Zionist discourse.
At last some truth from Atzmon at the end. This is the strength of Israel and the weakness of the Palestinians, self-criticism.
Israel calls the Palestinian people to return to their homes. The Jewish state is to become a state of its citisens, where all people enjoy full equal rights’. Though shocked by the sudden Israeli move, political analysts around the world would be quick to realise that, considering Israel is the representative of world Jewry, such a simple peaceful initiative won’t just resolve the conflict in the Middle East, it would also bring to an end two millennia of mutual suspicion and resentfulness between Christians and Jews.
Yes, this would solve everything if there were suddenly more Arabs in Israel than Jews. Most of these Arabs would not want any Jewish State so the Israeli Civil war could be fought all over again, Christians/Muslims/Atheists would no longer think "The Jews" controlled the world, Sunnis would no longer fight Shiites in the Middle East, Muslims would no longer fight Christians in Africa, Christians would no longer set US policy and there would be no more Muslim/Supremacist terrorism. If only "The Jews"...
As much as such an idea is thrilling, we shouldn’t expect it to happen any time soon, for Israel is the Jewish state and Jewishness is an ethno-centric ideology driven by exclusiveness, exceptionalism, racial supremacy and a deep inherent inclination toward segregation.
Now who does this sound like? People often accuse others of what they themselves are guilty of.
For Israel and Israelis to become people like other people, all traces of Jewish ideological superiority must be eliminated first. For the Jewish state to lead a peace initiative, Israel must be de-Zionised – it should first stop being the Jewish State. Similarly, in order for an imaginary Israeli PM to bring peace about, he or she must be de-Zionised first.
Hitler tried that, it just made things worse. Why not try running Christians/Muslims through the dereligionizing machine? That's where all the wars, genocide, ethnic cleansing and apartheid has been. Why ignore that and look at "The Jews" who have had relatively so little effect on the world stage other than to be victims of the two.
The only people who can bring peace about are the Palestinians, because Palestine, against all odds and in spite of the endless suffering, humiliation and oppression, is still an ethically-driven ecumenical society.
Palestinian Media Watch
Since the Palestinian Authority was established it has systematically indoctrinated young and old to hate Israelis and Jews. Using media, education, and cultural structures that it controls, the PA has actively promoted religious hatred, demonization, conspiracy libels, etc. These are packaged to present Israelis and Jews as endangering Palestinians, Arabs, and all humanity. This ongoing campaign has so successfully instilled hatred that fighting, murder and even suicide terror against Israelis and Jews are seen by the majority of Palestinians as justified self-defense and as Allah’s will. The PA presents Jews as possessing inherently evil traits. Jews are said to be treacherous, corrupt, deceitful and unfaithful by nature. These Jewish “attributes” and traditions are presented as the unchangeable nature of Jews. Forgeries and fiction masquerading as history are used to document and support the libel that Judaism is in essence racist and evil. Jews are said to be planning and executing heinous crimes, including burning Palestinians in ovens, murder, using prisoners for Nazi-like experiments, and more. If unchecked, these crimes constitute a mortal danger, not only to all Muslims and Arabs but to all of humanity.

The PA assigns responsibility to the Jews for all the problems in the world: Wars, conflicts and civil wars are all said to be triggered by Jews. Indeed, the oppression suffered by Jews throughout history is presented as the legitimate response of nations seeking revenge for the injury caused them by the Jews living among them. The creation of the State of Israel is said to have been a European plot, in order to be rid of their Jews and save Europe from the evil of Jewish presence in their countries.

No, the Palestinians can not bring about peace between Israelis and Palestinians by themselves. They can not even bring peace among themselves. Every current major Palestinian political organization is a terrorist organization under International law. They need to accept constructive criticism like Israel does and negotiate recognizing that they lost the War and act like War losers making the majority of the concessions, same as every other war loser. Fortunately for them their opponent is Israel which does not reciprocate their hate. What other country/religion could make make peace with most of its neighbors surrounded by Arab countries.

Regarding Atzmon, he claims to be Palestinian now and loving Arab music, food and villages and especially Palestinian ethics. Why doesn't he move to the West Bank or Gaza (since he admires Hamas so much). Because he's still smart enough to know that despite what he says and thinks Palestinians will think he's still a Jew and he knows what will happen to him. Instead he moves to London even though he hates Western colonizing countries still committing Genocide, Ethnic Cleansing and Apartheid against Muslims. Why is that? Because with him there the sun will never set on the British hypocrisy and he is a fucking antisemitic piece of shit.

Joseph

The New Porphyry
JoeWallack

The Most Antisemitic Statements In The Wandering Who?

Post by JoeWallack »

JW:
And now it's time to list the most antisemitic statements in The Wandering Who? "Antisemitism" consists of two things:
  • 1) Jews

2) Prejudice
Webster's defines prejudice as:

prejudice
a (1) : preconceived judgment or opinion (2) : an adverse opinion or leaning formed without just grounds or before sufficient knowledge
b : an instance of such judgment or opinion
c : an irrational attitude of hostility directed against an individual, a group, a race, or their supposed characteristics
Basically a strong negative attitude towards a group with some common characteristic. The most antisemitic statements individually would be the ones characterizing Jews most negatively. And now the candidates:
The Holocaust was a ‘Zionist victory’, just as each single rape is interpreted by feminist separatist ideologists as a verification of their theories. As we have seen, marginal politics is maintained by hostility against oneself. In order to sustain marginal politics, the loathing directed against oneself becomes advantageous. Zionists rely upon burned synagogues and some lesbian separatists agitators rely upon rape victims. If there were no burned synagogues around, Mossad would go as far as burning some itself31. Within the separatist worldview, such behaviour is legitimate because the end is far more important than the means, and the campaign is more important than any moral integrity.
[Antisemitic Defense Against Antisemitism]
Also, considering the racist, expansionist Judeo-centric nature of the Jewish State, the Diaspora Jew finds himself or herself intrinsically associated with a bigoted, ethnocentric ideology and an endless list of crimes against humanity.
[Antisemitic Action Claims]
The Holocaust religion is, obviously, Judeo-centric to the bone. It defines the Jewish raison d’être . For Zionist Jews, it signifies a total fatigue of the Diaspora, and regards the goy as a potential irrational murderer. This new Jewish religion preaches revenge. It could well be the most sinister religion known to man, for in the name of Jewish suffering, it issues licences to kill, to flatten, to nuke, to annihilate, to loot, to ethnically cleanse. It has made vengeance into an acceptable Western value.
[Antisemitic Theology]
"We, for instance, can envisage an horrific situation in which an Israeli so-called ‘pre-emptive’ nuclear attack on Iran escalates into a disastrous nuclear war, in which tens of millions of people perish. I guess that amongst the survivors of such a nightmare scenario, some may be bold enough to argue that ‘Hitler might have been right after all.’"
[Antisemitic Fear Mongering]

Of course there is a lot more antisemitism in the book but these are the most negative towards Jews. The most negative is:
Also, considering the racist, expansionist Judeo-centric nature of the Jewish State, the Diaspora Jew finds himself or herself intrinsically associated with a bigoted, ethnocentric ideology and an endless list of crimes against humanity.
[Antisemitic Action Claims]

All of the above clearly mean to describe Jews in general so no need to argue about unrightly dividing "The Jews". The one above is the most negative because of the claimed extent of the supposed crimes "crimes against humanity" and quantity "an endless list". So now Godfree has a chance to defend this book against the charge of antisemitism. Why is the statement above not antisemitic?

Joseph

The New Porphyry
JoeWallack

Don't It Make My Jew Eyes Blue

Post by JoeWallack »

Don't It Make My Jew Eyes Blue

JW:
While we continue to wait for Godfree to answer the question of whether the following statement is antisemitic:

The Most Antisemitic Statements In The Wandering Who?
(and I Am beginning to be concerned that Jesus may actually return before Godfree answers) in order to kill time (so to speak) listen to what fellow truth-speaker Alan Dershowitz has to say on the subject:

Why are John Mearsheimer and Richard Falk Endorsing a Blatantly Anti-Semitic Book? By ALAN DERSHOWITZ November 3, 2011
The book in question is entitled The Wandering Who? and was written by Gilad Atzmon, a British jazz musician. Lest there be any doubt about Atzmon’s anti-Semitic credentials, listen to his self-description in the book itself. He boasts about “drawing many of my insights from a man who … was an anti-Semite as well as a radical misogynist” and a hater of “almost everything that fails to be Aryan masculinity” (89-90). He declares himself a “proud, self-hating Jew” (54), writes with “contempt” of “the Jew in me” (94), and describes himself as “a strong opponent of … Jewish-ness” (186). His writings, both online and in his new book, brim with classic anti-Semitic motifs that are borrowed from Nazi publications:

Joseph

The New Porphyry
JoeWallack

I've Never Said Atzmon Should Be Strung Up Like Haman

Post by JoeWallack »

O once there was a wicked, wicked man
And Atzmon was his name, sir.
He would have word murdered all "The Jews"
Though they were not to blame, sir.
Oh, today we’ll merry merry be,
And write articles and letters and posts pointing out that specifically Gilad Atzmon has written an antisemitic book, The Wandering Who?.

While we continue our vigil of waiting for Godfree to comment on whether the following (and I think I hear Jesus coming):
is antisemitic here is some information from fellow truth-speakers ADL to help decide if Atzmon has made other antisemitic remarks:

Putz
Promoting Conspiracy Theories about Jewish Responsibility and Control:
Expressing Support for Terrorist Groups that Engage in Violent Resistance against Israel:
Trivializing and Distorting the Holocaust:
Calling for an end of Israel as a “Jewish state”:

Joseph

The New Porphyry
JoeWallack

Atzmon Blames Israel/Zionists/"The Jews" For Syrian Civil War

Post by JoeWallack »

JW:
As we have seen one type of antisemitism is Conspiracy theories

Here we see Atzmon blame the Syrian Civil War on Israel/Zionists/"The Jews" (surprise):

Palestine, Syria, ID Politics and the West
July 30, 2017 / Gilad Atzmon

Gilad: It did, this is a very clear observation. The crisis in Syria is a hideousdisaster and it has definitely distracted attention from Palestine, and who benefits from that? Israel, of course. This is why it shouldn’t surprise us that the major players in the creation of this crisis were Israel and its supportive Jewish Lobbies.
By the way, the fact that there has been only one person here, a visitor, to confirm Atzmon and his book's antisemitism is a (poor) reflection on this Forum.

Joseph

The New Porphyry
JoeWallack

Gilad Atzmon Needs Your Immediate Support!

Post by JoeWallack »

JW:
Gilad Atzmon who now claims to be a Palestinian because he loves Palestinian villages, hummus and Arab music and also claims that Western colonial powers especially England are responsible for all the evils in the world and ironically then moved from Palestine to London, the heart of traditional Western colonialism, now needs your immediate support. Not to move back to Palestine but:

Gilad Atzmon Needs Your Immediate Support!
I am being sued for libel in the High Court in England by Campaign Against Antisemitsm’s chairman Gideon Falter. I have made the decision to fight this crucial battle for freedom of expression even though this fight poses a real risk of bankrupting me and my family.

I choose to fight their suit because I believe that the CAA and its chairman and its use of libel laws pose a danger to freedom of speech and the future of this country as an open society. Enough is enough!

Mr. Falter has sued me for comments I made on my own website.
Last I heard the truth was still the best defense. Unfortunately for Atzmon the specific comments he made no longer appear on his website and his linked article above does not provide them either. Not a good sign for him. Give generously. Can't wait to see his spin when the majority of the contributions are by fellow Jewish antiseimites = "Why not, they have all the money in the world." and he is represented for free by Jewish advocates for free speech "Just the sort of false flag the Mossad is famous for."

"Gideon Falter" - you can't make this antisemitic shit up.

Joseph

The New Porphyry
JoeWallack

Cast A Giant Distraction

Post by JoeWallack »

Jobar wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:48 am https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY
JW:
The primary and overwhelming point of this Thread is the question of whether The Wandering Who? is antisemitic. You have avoided this question so your post is in the direction of trolling.

Specifically, the link tries to make fun of a famous Zionist fight song by showing a history of multiple owners of Israel through war. Yet it is the anti Israel side who has a primary argument that ownership of Israel should not have been decided by war.

In connection with you coming here as Owner/Administrator to solicit members here to your site is fucking amazing.

Joseph

The New Porphyry
JoeWallack

Tracking Atzmon Antisemitism

Post by JoeWallack »

JW:

Date of Post Description of Event Injured Party Claimed Responsible Party Level of Belief Reason for Belief
4-20-18 Alleged chemical weapons attack in Syria Disputed if anyone was injured The White Helmets NGO. Atzmon claims they staged fake evidence for a chemical weapons attack. Conclusion Russian produced video

Following Atmon's blog now I can see that he is just a media "character" like Alex Jones or The Sheik from WWF. His unreasonable criticism of Jews/Zionists/Israel is actually hurting the Palestinian cause (which even they have recognized). I have faith that he will eventually write wondering if he himself is an Israeli spy, without realizing it, because that is just the sort of false flag the Mossad is famous for. In the meantime I'll start tracking his antisemitic posts. Every individual post is antisemitic by itself to some extent but certainly in total, with every post being negatively obsessed with Jews/Zionists/Israel he is an antisemite in general and if someone doesn't think so that says more about them than it does about Atzmon.

Joseph

The Combination of Extreme Criticism of Israel & Avoidance of Criticism of Palestinian Terrorism