Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording?

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Trickle down, an economic concept which is what we all live in, if increased would remedy the stability problem.

With the world below being de-stabilized by the rich, due to their distance from the bottom, and the rich knowing the benefits of stability, would be well advised to lower its demographic position and bring profits to the whole demography.

To the rich, with profits to all being possible, I would ask, what are you waiting for?

Regards
DL
andrewcriddle

Re: Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording?

Post by andrewcriddle »

See https://givingpledge.org/

Andrew Criddle
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Like Africa says. Keep your gifts and grants. Trade is what we want.

Regards
DL
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:52 am Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording?

Presently, the rich preside over a demographic pyramid that is top shaped and de-stabled.

Ironically, because the rich have put themselves so far from the base, they themselves have become the most unstable part of the pyramid. This is not good for the rich.

Trickle down, an economic concept which is what we all live in, if increased would remedy the stability problem.

With the world below being de-stabilized by the rich, due to their distance from the bottom, and the rich knowing the benefits of stability, would be well advised to lower its demographic position and bring profits to the whole demography.

To the rich, with profits to all being possible, I would ask, what are you waiting for?

Regards
DL
andrewcriddle wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am See https://givingpledge.org/

Andrew Criddle
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:47 pm Like Africa says. Keep your gifts and grants. Trade is what we want.

Regards
DL
LOL - so are rich people to do whatever the hell they want with their stuff or not? Make up your mind.

What is this "Trade" and how is it different from the trading that already exists?
"... almost every critical biblical position was earlier advanced by skeptics." - Raymond Brown
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Peter Kirby wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:42 am
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:52 am Are the .1% are shooting themselves in the foot by hording?

Regards
DL
andrewcriddle wrote: Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:27 am See https://givingpledge.org/

Andrew Criddle
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:47 pm Like Africa says. Keep your gifts and grants. Trade is what we want.

Regards
DL
LOL - so are rich people to do whatever the hell they want with their stuff or not? Make up your mind.

What is this "Trade" and how is it different from the trading that already exists?
I cannot say it or show it better than this link.

https://www.ted.com/talks/andrew_mwenda ... _at_africa

The bottom line is that if you give me charity, it is soon used and nothing is left. If you trade with me, I can sustain that trade.

Regards
DL
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 am The bottom line is that if you give me charity, it is soon used and nothing is left. If you trade with me, I can sustain that trade.
So you want to increase trade? Splendid. How?
"... almost every critical biblical position was earlier advanced by skeptics." - Raymond Brown
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Peter Kirby wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:08 pm
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:51 am The bottom line is that if you give me charity, it is soon used and nothing is left. If you trade with me, I can sustain that trade.
Simply buy African products.

Regards
DL
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

Gnostic Bishop wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:18 am
Why aren’t they being bought currently?
Peter Kirby
Site Admin

Post by Peter Kirby »

How do I choose between Asian / European / South American / African / etc. products? And in what way does this kind of choice increase trade?
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

Peter Kirby wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:02 pm
Gnostic Bishop wrote: Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:18 am
Why aren’t they being bought currently?
:confusedsmiley:

Regards
DL