I am not asking you, I am telling you! Fantasy based

What do they believe? What do you think? Talk about religion as it exists today.

Moderator: JoeWallack

iskander

Re: I am not asking you, I am telling you! Fantasy based

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote:I agree that Protestantism is more or less a joke as it was created just as a way to keep local cash local.

Regards
DL
In the medieval Christian commonwealth there existed two forces, the church and the king .Each force was instituted by God and given a role. The church possessed the power to bind and loose. The king was the agent to whom God had given the power of the sword. The church provided salvation from hell and her voice was the ruling of God, and the king and his subjects held back the power of evil as identified by the church.

Luther was a believer, but as such he is one of the best. He managed to give a sufficient number of people a new God of their own. Kings and subjects got everything they needed from the scriptures and from Jesus Christ!!! Political Liberation
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:I agree that Protestantism is more or less a joke as it was created just as a way to keep local cash local.

Regards
DL
The Lutheran revolution was seen by many as 'a loud call for freedom' . It was the engine of our progress.
Not when it created a bunch of idol worshipers who are slaved to their God.

How do you get freedom from a God who is a tyrant who demands full obedience to himself?

Do you think there are free elections in heaven?
If not, then heaven is a tyranny. Right?

Regards
DL
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote:

Regards
DL
In the medieval Christian commonwealth there existed two forces, the church and the king .Each force was instituted by God and given a role. The church possessed the power to bind and loose. The king was the agent to whom God had given the power of the sword. The church provided salvation from hell and her voice was the ruling of God, and the king and his subjects held back the power of evil as identified by the church.

Luther was a believer, but as such he is one of the best. He managed to give a sufficient number of people a new God of their own. Kings and subjects got everything they needed from the scriptures and from Jesus Christ!!! Political Liberation
"Each force was instituted by God and given a role."

Thanks for sharing your delusions of your supernatural God, --- whom you seen to know, --- even as your ideology says you cannot know him as he is an un-knowable God.

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Every institution demands obedience to the law, and that same law is the protector of legitimate democratic governments. Religion is one more human activity and it is an important activity because many people feel the need for that .

The reformation was an improvement and an opened new paths . Idol worshippers is only a religious insult . Religions are made on earth and some religions are easier to live with than others.

I am grateful to people like Hus, Luther. Tyndale, Anne Boleyn, Elizabeth Tudor and many others like Louis Pasteur, Robert Koch. ...and many others whose names I never learnt.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote:Every institution demands obedience to the law, and that same law is the protector of legitimate democratic governments. Religion is one more human activity and it is an important activity because many people feel the need for that .

The reformation was an improvement and an opened new paths . Idol worshippers is only a religious insult . Religions are made on earth and some religions are easier to live with than others.

I am grateful to people like Hus, Luther. Tyndale, Anne Boleyn, Elizabeth Tudor and many others like Louis Pasteur, Robert Koch. ...and many others whose name I never learnt.
A religion of idol worshipers who continue to follow the same immoral pattern as the old one are not improving anything.

Both Christianity and Islam, basically, have developed into intolerant, homophobic and misogynous religions. Both religions have grown themselves by the sword instead of good deeds.

You might see a big difference in those immoral denominations and religions but I do not. :confusedsmiley:

But I too praise all who try to speak truth and enlighten the delusional religious but that is not the mainstream religions as they add to the problems instead of offering a viable cure.

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Luther is a historical event to be assessed as such.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote:Luther is a historical event to be assessed as such.
True, but his morality as compared to the Catholic thieves of his day should be duly noted.

All Luther did was propagate the lies of his original Catholic church and gave those lies his own twist.

Regards
DL
iskander

Post by iskander »

Gnostic Bishop wrote:
True, but his morality as compared to the Catholic thieves of his day should be duly noted.

All Luther did was propagate the lies of his original Catholic church and gave those lies his own twist.

Regards
DL
He was a reformer.
Gnostic Bishop

Post by Gnostic Bishop »

iskander wrote:
Gnostic Bishop wrote:

Regards
DL
He was a reformer.
Indeed, but not an honest one.

Regards
DL